I love “Building Indiana Magazine” facts & stats. Here are a few from the last issue.
1. Indiana ranks 7th Nationally for its high school graduation rate
2. 61% of Indiana college students graduate with debt.
3. A four year degree returns $12.00 for every $1.00 spring in average lifetime earnings
4. Vincennes University is Indiana’s first college, and it’s one of only two colleges in the national founded by a president of the United States. William Henry Harrison founded VU in 1801 while serving as governor of the Indiana Territory.
5. 1140 science and engineering doctorates were awarded in 2015 in Indiana.